Clothing and equipment
We provide the siege of the town of Soest in 1447 dar. main goal is thereby delivering a consistently credible overall picture.
We are aware that in an event of this magnitude all performers can not be completely equipped, or equipment that compromises must be made. Nevertheless, we try together with you to hold the representation level as high as possible and contain outliers.
It is important, primarily the large, outer appearance. Unless it is extremely fashionable clothing that meets the dress of 1400-1480 in our opinion, this requirement or is adaptable with minimal effort.
This guide is a stripped down version of the statutes of the kingdom clothing banns and serves to bring you the expectations and demands on the participants Soest closer. We like to give advice in advance to implement and develop individual solutions with you, but the "minimum standard" and the "NoGos" we will strictly enforce.
The bar is set deliberately low, but we will not shake it too.
- All Modern will always remain hidden. Even compared to "players"! (Ex: The tent decor is your thing, but if there are sleeping inside the tent needs to be)
- We expect the participants to adapt their equipment as far as possible to the target time in 1447. (Especially for old hands and good reenactors: The great new fashionable piece of clothing from the upper and lower edge portions of the time window omit prefer ....)
bright lines in thong bathing suit or form. Who gets rid of his trousers in public, so must wear something underneath. Otherwise: What you can not see is your private matter.
bright lines in T-shape with round neckline, and about mid-thigh.
From wool or linen with sleeves. As closure: buttons, fiddling or hooks and eyes. (Sleeveless doublets are known as "braces" and allowed under Rüstwämsern etc., but are not worn open). The doublet should be continuous, except covered in really heavy physical work, from a worn over clothing.
Trousers / leggings
Tight-fitting wool. Both closed pants and high leg warmers are portable.
Closed trousers with fixed or openable codpiece (form 1500). No openly visible Brouche in leggings!
The "main garment". From wool with or without a collar. Of the more than knee-length to just hinterbedeckend for young guy ....
Front closure with buttons, hooks (not visible) or a Nestel above. (No fibulas)
Especially popular in this particular time frame: Zaddeln.
For modern hairstyles hat or cap should be worn, with historical hairstyles optional. (Very fancy, fashionable hats only from the target time.)
Bright lines in T-shape with round neckline, about calf length.
From (lighter) wool. Close the form on the upper body with a full skirt. Long-sleeved or short sleeved with Ansteckärmeln. The Ansteckärmel must, except in the case of hard work, worn (no, cut carrots is no heavy work). Frontal closed or slip on.
Wide cut with sleeves, worn over the dress.
Sewn, about knee length. Below the knee, they can be kept with garters.
From white linen. Headgear is mandatory for women! Hair completely hiding under the hood. The popular Zopfschnecken please omit the target time, they do not fit.
Clothing and equipment generally
Flash, bright, intense colors to avoid. The best guided by natural tones.
Turn Stitched look of leather.
Narrow (thumb-wide) made of leather.
Of wool with Zaddeln. No Cowl wearing dress shirt and underpants and no Hoods for women. (Since better a shawl).
No Fantasy coats, no hood. Half or full circle cloak, neck closed with 2-5 buttons.
Exchange / Belt Bag
For men, leather bags for women bags made of leather or fabric.
Knife, spoon, Holztellerchen. No olives or tropical wood
Cup made of clay, wood or tin
Stool or bench made of wood. No visible screws, etc.
In general, the Warehouse equipment should fail militarily low,
So no knight's table under the awning.
Here is a loose collection of Nogos - no claim to completeness ....
For the event is definitely and without exception:
- no combat boots or other modern shoes (= Kuhmäuler and later)
- no glasses
- no visible tattoos
- no modern or fantasy jewelry - if in doubt do not!
- No fantasy or Celts buckles
- no fibulae
- no visible multi-colored hair
- no visible bangs for women
- no women with Cowl
- no knitting socks and Holzklompen
- no plug-chairs, "ambien term" furniture and knights boards
- no drinking horns
- no yurts, Kohten, plastic or army tents
- no weapons or armor stand
- Glass bottles, modern packaging and Tupperware stuff is ruled out by itself. Please even at night!
- Smoking the subscriber only in designated, smoking hidden place
Hertunterladen as PDF: